Free Entry Car Cruise, Door Prizes, 50/50, food and ice cream specials
Saturday, May 25, 2019
10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Rawley Park 13334 Route 38, Richford, NY
We are looking for local vendor’s who would be interested in joining us for our very first car show!
There will be live music, vendors, concessions, bake sale, 50/50 raffle and numerous door prizes throughout the day.
Vendors are asked to make a donation for the door prizes and/ or raffles.
Please come out to have some fun and help raise funds for our community!
This event is sponsored by the Richford Fire Department and the Friends of Rawley Park, which are non-profit organizations.
IF YOU ARE A VENDOR AND ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING US, PLEASE CONTACT BARB KEENER AT:
For updates – Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Friendsofrawleypark/
We’re happy to announce that we are hosting the Syracuse Corvette Club & Classic Car Show on May 25th.
The event will be held at our Cicero Used Car King location from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Join us for rows of classic cars and Corvettes, food trucks, music, and more! A 50/50 raffle will be active throughout the event to help raise money for Joseph’s House. There will also be prizes for the top 3 favorite cars.
THIS YEAR’s SHOW IS SAT MAY 25th
716 713 2893 Dave Decker
A Muscle Car Show and Drag Racing Event!
· Event is open to all American muscle cars in sound, working order.
Muscle Car Show
· Hemmings Judges’ Choice
· Registration closes: 12:00 noon – Judging: 1:00 p.m
1/4 Mile Drag Racing
· NEW CLASS: American Muscle Trucks – (racing only)
Trucks must be two-wheel Drive
· Bracket Racing Time Trials: 9:30 a.m.
· Eliminations: 1:00 p.m. – Trophies awarded
Special Feature: F.A.S.T. SHOOTOUT
· ( Open to qualifying candidates ) A real crowd favorite! Stock-appearing, tweaked and tuned muscle cars run head-to-head dragstrip shootouts pulling into the 10s!
· 1st Place & 2nd Place awards for: Chevrolet, Ford, Late Model Ford, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Late Model GM, Plymouth, Dodge, Late Model Mopar, AMC, and Modified Muscle, plus Best Engine, Best Paint, and Best of Show. Plus your chance to have your car appear in Hemmings Motor News or Hemmings Muscle Machines.
Tickets available at gate.
Entry Fees and Admission:
Car show entry fee: $15
Racing & car show entry fee (1 car/driver): $40
Racing entry fee: $35
Spectators:$10/adult, $2/12 year old and under.
Gates open at 7:30 a.m.
Food and drink available for purchase.
RAIN DATE: Monday, May 27th, 2019.
Cars, cars cars! Wheels on Main Street, the Celebrate Commemorate
car show gets bigger and better every year!
And this year’s 20th anniversary event will be outstanding.
Classic, sports and antique cars will return to Waterloo on Memorial Day weekend for the 20th annual….
The event is being coodinated by Bob and Bev Good, Gary and Donna Stengle, Mike Scaglione and committee. Join the crowds who stroll down Main Street from 9 am to 4 pm on Sunday, May 26th to see the lovingly restored classic and antique autos, the hot rods and stock cars that used to race at the fairgrounds, sports cars, vintage tractors, and of course the Woodies that come home every year to the village where they were manufactured.
Visit www.mohawkriverpromotions.com for more information & sponsorship opportunities.
Join us Monday May 27, 2019 at the beautiful Rivers Casino & Resort for the 2nd Annual “Rollin’ on the River Car Show. Car Show 10am – 3pm
* Free to spectators
* Live DJ “Lenny Thomas Entertainment”
* Food & Drink Vendors
* 50/50 & Raffles
* Free Parking in Parking Garage
* $5.00 from every Show Car entry goes to Charity
Visit www.mohawkriverpromotions.com for more information and sponsorship opportunities.