615 E Line Rd
Clayton, NY 13624
HIGHWAY LEGENDS 7th ANNUAL TWO NATIONS 1000 ISLANDS EXTRAVAGANZA
FRIDAY MAY 19TH, SATURDAY MAY 20st AND SUNDAY MAY 21st, 2017
CEROW RECREATION PARK, CLAYTON, NY
Gates open on Friday 5pm-9:30pm for a Cruise in with the band Ruby Shooz followed by Fireworks/ Saturday 9am-7pm/ Sunday 10am-4pm (no early birds please!)
(Rain or Shine)
Car, Truck and Motorcycle show…FREE!!
SUGGESTED DONATION OF $5.00 PER CAR for everyone who brings a specialty vehicle, truck, farm tractor, modified tractor, race car …. etc!! All years welcome!!
FREE admission for spectators!
Charity event for DPAO (Disabled Persons Action Organization)
• Over 50 different crafters and Vendors!
* Cruise In Friday evening from 5pm-9pm
• RUBY SHOOZ PERFORMING FRIDAY NIGHT from 5pm-9pm
followed by FIREWORKS Friday night at the ball field
• USA Sanctioned Boxing matches on Saturday at 5pm
• Live music all day Saturday
• Model Car contest.
* Fort Drum Band performing Sunday as well as TI High School and Indian River High School bands!
* Coyote Moon and Saint Lawrence Spirits
Hours of entertainment, food, crafts, vendors, parade, face painter, demonstrations, kids games, chicken BBQ, model car contest, exhibits and of course, cars, trucks and motorcycles!!!
Dash plaques along w/ goodie bags for first 300 vehicles! Trophies awarded on Sunday afternoon.
Go to www.highwaylegends.us for more information and to download registration forms.